* ~ * Freshly homebaked cakes * ~ *

Contact: analiza1982@gmail.com, 013-3456268 (whatsapp/sms)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Experimenting - Peach cake (butter)

My family never really like non dairy cream. I guess they are so used to dairy cream when I made chocolate ganache. Anyhow, I still wanted to experiment working fresh cream for cake deco. So, with butter cake already baked and refrigerated, I made some puree out of the canned peach in syrup. Assembled and deco with fresh cream. The finishing is not done so great because I had guests in the house waiting to eat this hehe...


A couple days back was my dad's birthday. We have dinner plan that night. Just before we went out, I lit up a candle on the cake and we sang the birthday song for him. We all taste some and surprisingly all of them like it!! Yeay....Happy Birthday Bapak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment